SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF Download
In this article, students will find the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Exam Syllabus PDF direct links, SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Test Pattern 2021, and Staff Selection Commission Selection Process, and so on. we hope this article will be helpful for SSC exams.
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern 2021: Overview
|Board Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam & Post Name||Phase 9 (IX)|
|Exam Calendar Status||Released|
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Exam Pattern
- Total Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 200 (2 Marks per question)
- Paper Type – MCQs
- Exam Duration – 60 Minutes (1 Hour)
- Negative marking – Yes (0.50 marks)
- Subjects – General Intelligence, General Awareness, English, Quantitative Aptitude
|1.||General Intelligence||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|2.||General Awareness (GA)||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|4.||English Language||25 Questions||50 Marks|
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Syllabus 2021
- General Intelligence: It would include questions of non-verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‟s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- General Awareness: Questions are designed to test the general awareness of the environment and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research, etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- English Language: Candidates’ understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, and its correct usage, etc.
For all the latest Updates, Download PrepareExams App.