SSC CHSL 2020: Good news for those who want a government job, SSC is conducting the entrance exam this year like every year, candidates can fill the application form for a total of 4726 posts.
The last date to apply was November 19, but SSC has extended it further. Candidates can now apply for this exam by 26 December 2020.
Candidates can fill SSC official website ssc.nic.in to fill the application form.
Let us tell you that for the recruitment of 4726 posts of Clerk, Sorting Assistant, Postal Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO), etc. in Central Government Ministries and Departments, the application for the CHSL Exam 2020 to be conducted by SSC is now 26 / Can be done till 12/2020.
कैसे करें आवेदन :-
- ssc.nic.in Click this link and visit the official website
- You have to register with the link of the new user given in the login section on the home page.
- After this, candidates will be able to submit their application by logging in with the user ID and password issued.
- Candidates will also have to pay a fee of Rs 100 at the time of application.
- Fees can be paid through online means (debit card, credit card, internet banking, etc.).
With this, SSC had announced the recruitment of the total posts till 8 December. According to the notice of the Commission, the layoffs assistant, lower division clerk, etc. are to be recruited for a total of 4726 vacancies. These vacancies are in the Ministries and Departments of the Central Government, which has the highest number of vacancies in the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. At the same time, it has the second maximum of 231 vacancies at Naval Headquarters.
Age of filling the application: – 18 to 27 years
Total Posts: – 4726
Official website: – ssc.nic.in