SPMCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd. (SPMCIL) aims to create a panel of Advocates to plead, draft, defend and represent in the Court cases about SPMCIL. Candidates must read the guidelines and terms and conditions for panel Advocates. The application form must be sent to the given address within 21 days from the date of publication of the Notice.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2023 Application Form – Overview
|Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd. (SPMCIL)
|No of Vacancy
|Closing Date of Apply
SPMCIL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- You must hold a Degree in law from a UGC recognized University and 12 years of experience in the respective field for which you have applied i.e. Civil, Labour, Service or Tax matters in the High Court.
- You must have 10 years of experience in Service matters as practising Advocate in the Central Administrative Tribunal.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The shortlisting and selection will be done by the Competent Authority of SPMCIL.
- A list of shortlisted Advocates for interaction will be released on the official website of SPMCIL to check before the interaction/empanelment Committee along with the date, time and venue of interaction.
How to Apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification:
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the details carefully.
- Send the application form to this address – Deputy General Manager (Legal) Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd. 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001.
What is the SPMCIL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria?
The applicant should have a Degree in law from a UGC recognized University.
What is the SPMCIL Jobs 2023 Selection Process?
The Competent Authority of SPMCIL will final the shortlisting and selection of the candidates.