Social Worker Licensure Exam Results 2024: Check Social Worker Board Exam Passers List – The Social Worker Licensure Exam is conducted by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) under the supervision of the Board of Social Workers in the Philippines. The exam takes place twice a year, usually in March and August, in various testing centers. The Social Worker Licensure Exam aims to evaluate the knowledge, skills, and competencies of aspiring social workers in various areas including social work principles and ethics, human behavior, social welfare policies and services, community organization and development, and research and statistics.
Social Worker Licensure Exam 2024 – Overview
|Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
|Social Worker Licensure Exam
|Board of Social Workers
|Twice a year (March and August)
|Written exam (multiple choice and essay questions)
|75% and above
|After few days of the exam
|Social Worker License
|Philippine Association of Social Workers, Inc. (PASWI)
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work from a recognized educational institution,
- Must have completed 400 hours of supervised fieldwork, good moral character,
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Filipino citizens or foreigners meeting Philippine government requirements can apply
- Must have no previous convictions.
Social work principles and ethics, human behavior, social welfare policies, and services, community organization and development, and research and statistics.
Social Worker Licensure Exam Centers List
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) will conduct the Social Worker Licensure Exam in various testing centers across the Philippines. Here, you can check out the list of the testing centers where the exam takes place:
- Cagayan de Oro
How to Check Social Worker Licensure Philippines Exam Results 2024
Here are the steps to check the Social Worker Licensure Exam Results in the Philippines:
- Visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) @www.prc.gov.ph.
- On the homepage, you will need to click on the “Online Services” tab and select “Verification of Rating” from the dropdown menu.
- The “Verification of Rating” page will appear on the screen
- Choose the examination you appeared in (Social Worker Licensure Examination).
- Enter your required details such as application number and birthdate, and then click on the “Verify” button.
- Your exam results will be displayed on the screen along with your name and rating.
|Social Worker Licensure Philippines Exam Results