SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Check Exam Pattern – Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) Officials released an Advertisement for Nursing Officer (Sister Grade–II) posts. the official syllabus for the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) Nursing Officer (Sister Grade–II) Exam has been released on the official website. aspirants can also check and download the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) Nursing Officer (Sister Grade–II) Syllabus & Exam Pattern in the below sections. to make it easy, we have provided the download link of the SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Exam Syllabus along with the pattern below in the section. Stay connected to our website PrepareExams.Com for getting instant updates on SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Syllabus.
SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 – Overview
|Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS)
|Nursing Officer (Sister Grade–II)
|Online Written Examination/
Common Recruitment Test (CRT)/
SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2023
The SGPGIMS Nursing Officer question paper of the recruitment test will be 100 questions with a Maximum mark of 100 marks and All questions carry equal marks. The Exam duration of the SGPGIMS Nursing Officer paper will be 2 hours. for each wrong answer, a 1/3 mark will be deducted. Below the given table is for the SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2023.
- Total Question – 100 Questions
- Total Marks – 100 marks
- Exam Duration – 2 hours
- Language –
- Mode of Exam –
- Negative Marking – Yes, 1/3 Marks
|Subject(s) related to the post
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Previous Question Papers PDF Download
|SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card
|SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Answer Key
|SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Results
|SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Exam
Subject Wise – SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Syllabus 2023
Indicative Syllabus: For General Aptitude
a) Reasoning: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities, and differences, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, and decision-making. discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, etc. the topics are Symbolic/Number Analogy. Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification. Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving. Word Building, coding & decoding. Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding Figural Pattern folding and completion, and indexing. Address matching. Date & city matching. Classification of center – codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thing. Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence. Other sub-topics, if any.
b) General Knowledge: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, and Economic Scene. General Policy & Scientific Research
c) Mathematics Aptitude: The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be the computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions, and relationships between numbers Percentage. Ration & Proportion. Square roots. Averages, Interest. Profit and Loss Discount, Partnership Business Mixture and Allegation, lime and distance. Time & Work. Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations. Triangle and its various kinds of centers. Congruence and similarity of triangles. Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle common tangents to two or more circles Triangle Quadrilaterals. Regular Polygons. Circle. Right Prism. Right Circular Cone. Right Circular Cylinder Sphere. Hemispheres. Rectangular Parallelepiped. Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base. Trigonometric racion Degree and Radian Measures. Standard Identities Complementary angles Heights and Distances, Histogram. Frequency polygon Bar diagram & Pic chan
d) General English: Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, basic comprehension, and writing ability would be tested Questions in this component will he designed to test die candidate’s understanding and knowledge of the English language and will be based on spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/ detecting misspelled wonts idioms & phrases one-word substitution. improvement of sentences, the active-passive voice of verbs conversion into direct/ indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, comprehension passage, and cay offer English language questions at the level of Matriculation/ Higher Secondary.
Subject(s) related to the post
- Anatomical and biochemical structures to explain the physiological functions of the human body and factors, which may disturb these, and the mechanism of such disturbances.
- Various groups of micro-organisms are of clinical importance.
- Disinfection and sterilization for the prevention of diseases in the hospital and community.
- Collect and handle specimens for various diagnostic tests. Enumerate weights and measures and demonstrate skill in the calculation of dosage and preparation of solutions.
- Read and interpret prescriptions and care for drugs according to the regulations
- Describe various groups of drugs acting on different systems of the bod
- Recognize the toxic symptoms related to common drugs and poisons.
- Recognize the toxic symptoms related to common drugs and poisons.
NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- Various nutrients and their importance in the maintenance of health.
- Plan diets suitable to socio-economic status for different age groups and physiological conditions.
- Nutritional deficiencies and their prevention and management
- Plan therapeutic diets for various disease conditions.
PSYCHOLOGY MENTAL HEALTH AND PSYCHIATRIC NURSING
- Normal and deviations in behavior among various age groups and their cause.
- Explain the principles of psychology and its application in health and diseases.
- Interpret behavior of self and others.
- Recognize deviations from normal behavior and provide guidance and counselling.
- Dynamics of patient’s behavior and its application in providing nursing care
- Communication and maintaining interpersonal relations. 7. Therapies utilized in psychiatry and the various roles of nurses in psychiatric nursing.
FUNDAMENTALS OF NURSING
- Describe nursing as the protection, its scope, etiquette & ethics
- First aid treatments.
- A congenial and safe environment for the patient 4 Carry out basic nursing procedures for the care of the patients with an understanding of the scientific principles involved
- Make observations and records
- Administer prescribed medications and carry out treatments
- Maintain records of patients and nursing care.
COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING
- Personal, environmental, social, and cultural factors contribute to the health of individuals, families, and communities.
- Metlands of control of the spread of diseases.
- Needs for health education and evaluate the effect of the same on patients, families, and community.
- Prepare and use appropriate audio-visual aids for imparting health education. 5. Symptoms of social disorganization and social pathology.
- Demonstrate skills in medico-social work.
- Principles of health care to mothers and children and the services available for them in urban and rural communities in clinics, health centers and homes
- Deviations from normal amongst mothers and children and take necessary action Educate the community about the need and methods of family planning.
- Demonstrate skill in community diagnosis and in delivery of community nursing services in accordance with the national health care system
MEDICAL AND SURGICAL NURSING
- Causes, pathophysiology, symptoms, treatment, and prophylactic measures in common medical and surgical conditions affecting various systems of the body
- Provide patient-centered nursing care to patients with common medical and surgical conditions affecting various systems of the bod
- Prepare operation theatre for surgery and assist in operative procedures. Identify common equipment used in operation theatre
- Explain the anesthesia used with its effects and dangers, and care for an anesthetized patient until such time as he receives from the effect of anesthesia
- Recognize and provide first aid in case of comms emergencies using the resuscitation equipment including intubation ate for critically ill patients who required support for maintaining vital functions Ivi Provide first aid in case of disaster, and emergency and decides to and demonstrate skill in transporting the casualties
- Organize cur emergency services
- Explain actions diseases, their transmission, and based in hospital and community
- Describe the growth and development, nutritional and psychological needs of children in different age groups.
- Explain the basic principles involved in pediatric nursing.
- Provide nursing management to neonates and children with medical and surgical disorders. Recognize emergencies in neonates and children and take appropriate first aid measures.
- Manage normal newborn and low birth weight babies.
- Describe various aspects of preventive pediatric nursing and be able to practice them while rendering nursing care in a hospital or
- Anatomy and physiology of pregnancy, childbirth, and puerperium.
- Antenatal care to mothers.
- Episiotomy and suture a first and second-degree tear
- Domiciliary services to mothers and children Management of common obstetrical emergencies needing immediate treatment.
- Family welfare advice.
PRINCIPLES OF ADMINISTRATION AND SUPERVISION, EDUCATION AND TRENDS IN NURSING
- Principles of administration and its application to health administration at different levels.
- Organizational pattern for nursing components of hospital and public health service.
- Effective human relations to improve the efficiency of the staff
- Principles of supervision and developing skills in supervisory techniques. Trends in nursing and nursing education in India and abroad
- Nursing as a profession and the rights, responsibilities, and adjustment in professional life Methos of teaching applicable to nursing
SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Syllabus 2023 – Download Link
|Download SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF
SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Syllabus 2023 – FAQs
For how many marks, SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Exam will be held?
SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Exam will be held for 100 Marks.
Who is conducting the SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Exam?
The officials of the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) are conducting the SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Exam.
What is the Exam duration for SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Exam?
The Exam duration for SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Exam is 2 hours.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.
******** End ********