Sensex down by 1600 points: Know 4 reasons for a huge fall
On 26th February 2021, India’s Sensex has gone down to nearly 50,000 with a huge fall os more than 1600 points. due to the fall of Banking and financial stocks, has led to a huge fall to 4%
Reasons for This:
1) Covid-19 Disease Comeback
- India is facing a long lockdown due to Covid-19. however, the Indian Govt has launched a vaccination that may control in the coming months. but, the pandemic has hit the Indian Economy to great hand.
2) GDP data
- The NSO (National Statistical Office) is going to gross domestic product (GDP) growth estimates for the third quarter (October-December) 2020-21 on 26th February 2021.
3) 3rd reason is Weaker global cues
- Across Asia, Asian markets are facing a lower trade. “Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 fell 2 per cent in early trade, on track for the biggest intraday percentage loss since Jan. 28. Japan’s Nikkei 225 was down 1.8 per cent while Hong Kong’s Hang Seng index futures lost 1.69 per cent”, As per Reuters.
4) bond yields
- Investors are taking interest in riskier equities. due to bond yields have increased.