Secretarys day –
- The day of 21st April is considered as Secretary’s day. it is also called as Administrative Professionals Day (Admin Day) in India.
- this main objective is to observe the administrative professionals who are working hard as the glue in keeping a business together.
- this day is celebrated by people in India on the last full week in April of each year.
History of Secretarys day:
- in 1952, The National Secretary’s Day was considered via the work of Harry F. Klemfuss of Young and Rubicam.
- he knew about the importance and value of the secretarial position to a company and management.
- the main goal of the day is to promote women to be secretaries.