SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Check Exam Pattern – State Council of Educational Research and Training Delhi (SCERT) officials released the Syllabus 2023 of the SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Entrance Test along with the SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Exam Pattern 2023 on the official website i.e. www.scertdelhi.admissions.nic.in. Candidates will be searching for the complete SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Entrance Test Syllabus for the Written Exam so you are at the right place. we have provided the SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Entrance Test Pattern 2023 in the below sections for candidates who have applied and started preparing for the SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Exam 2023.
SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Syllabus 2023 – Overview
|Board Name||State Council of Educational Research and Training Delhi (SCERT)|
|Exam Name||State Council of Educational Research and Training Delhi Diploma in Elementary Education Entrance Exam (SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2023)|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|Purpose of Exam||–|
SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Exam Pattern 2023
The SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed question paper of the recruitment test will be 150 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) with a Maximum mark of 150 marks and All questions carry equal marks. The Exam duration of the paper will be 120 minutes or 2 Hours. for each wrong answer, a -0 mark will be deducted. Below the given table is for Exam Pattern 2023.
- Total Question – 150 Questions
- Total Marks – 150 Marks
- Exam Duration – 120 minutes
- Language –
- Mode of Exam – Offline
- Paper Type – MCQ
- Negative Marking – No, 0 Mark
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions|
|1||General Awareness (Current Affairs)||10|
|– Pol. Science||10|
|– Basic Computers||10|
|4||Mathematics (Numerical ability)||10|
|5||General Mental ability, Aptitude, and Attitude||30|
|6||English & Hindi||10+10=20|
|9||Time Duration||2 hours|
Download SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Syllabus 2023 PDF – Subject Wise
- Knowledge of Important events that have happened in India in recent years
- Prominent personalities of both Indian and International level
- Cultural activities
- Sports activities
- Current important world events.
- Prize/ Awards
- Forces Shaping the modern world
- Exploration and Discovery
- A broad survey of Indian History, with emphasis on Culture and Civilisation
- Freedom Movement in India
- French Revolution and Russian Revolution,
- Elementary knowledge of Five Year Plans of India
- United Nations
- Panchayati Raj, Democracy, Socialism and Communism
- Indian Freedom Movement
- Bhoodan, Sarvodaya
- National Integration and Welfare State
- Basic Teachings of Mahatma Gandhi
- Indian Constitution Rights and Duties
- States & Union Territories
- Federalism, Power Sharing
- Democracy and Diversity and its challenges
- Gender Religion and Caste
- Political Party Election & Election Commission
- The Earth, its shape and size
- Latitudes and Longitudes
- Soil & its types Types of Climate
- International Date Line Major Natural Regions of the World
- Movements of Earth and their effects
- Regional Geography of India
- Climate, Natural vegetation.
- Mineral and Power resources
- Agricultural and Industrial activities
- Origin of Earth. Rocks and their classification Important Sea ports and main sea, land, and air routes of India
- Main items of Imports and Exports of India
- GDP/ GNP & HDI
- Sectors of Indian Economy Economic Planning
- Indian Budget
- Economic Vocabulary Liberalisation
- Human Development and Human Capital
- National Income
- Growth and Changing Structure of Employment
- Sustainable Development
- Physical Properties and States of Matter.
- Modes of Transference of Heat
- Mass, Weight, Volume, Sound waves and their properties Density, and Specific Gravity
- Reflection and refraction
- Spherical mirrors and Lenses
- Human Eye
- Motion of objects
- Natural and Artificial Magnets
- Velocity and Acceleration
- Properties of a Magnet
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Force and Momentum
- Simple Electrical Circuits
- Elementary ideas of work
- Heating, Lighting, and Magnetic Effects of Current
- Acids, bases, and salts.
- Carbon-different forms Physical and Chemical
- Fertilizers Natural and
- The material used in the preparation of substances like Soap, Glass, Ink, Paper, Cement, Paints, Safety Matches, and Gunpowder.
- Mixtures and Compounds Elementary ideas about the structure of Atom
- Common Epidemics, their causes, and Prevention
- Difference between the living and non-living
- Food-Source of Energy for man
- Basis of Life-Cells, Protoplasm, and Tissues
- Constituents of food
- Growth and Reproduction in Plants and Animals
- Balanced Diet
- Elementary knowledge of the Human Body and its important organs
- Introduction to Computer
- Computer Architecture and Hardware
- Computer Memory
- Data Representation
- Computer Software
- Operating system
- Search Engines
Mathematics (Numerical Ability)
- Number System
- LCM &HCF
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Work & Time
- Elementary Algebra
- Data Handling
General Mental Ability, Aptitude, and Attitude (as regards Education/ Teaching)
- General Mental ability, Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning logical and analytical reasoning Aptitude, and Attitude regarding education
1. Indian Education Agencies
2. Responsibility toward societies
3. Educational Learning tools
4. Experiments related to school by students
- Organization of education such as CBSE, NCERT, and their structure and function, etc.
English & Hindi
- Spotting Errors Questions
- Sentence Arrangement
- Ordering of Sentence
- Comprehension Questions
- Ordering of words in a sentence
SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Syllabus 2023 – Download Link
|Download SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided about SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Syllabus 2023 will help crack the exam. Follow our PrepareExams.Com for the latest updates. Thank You.
How to Download SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Syllabus 2023 PDF
Candidates must follow the provided step-by-step guide to download the SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed syllabus 2023.
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. https://www.scertdelhi.admissions.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the link “SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Syllabus 2023 PDF”.
Step 3: The PDF will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Download and take a print of it for future reference.
★ ★ You Can Also Check ★ ★
|SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Recruitment||SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Admit Card|
|SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Notification||Best Books For SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Exam|
|SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Result||SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Answer Key|
|SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Previous Questions||How To Prepare For SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Exam?|
|SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Salary||–|
SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Syllabus 2023 – FAQs
Q.1 Who is conducting the SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Exam?
Answer: State Council of Educational Research and Training Delhi (SCERT) is conducting the SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed Exam 2023.
Q.2 What is the Exam duration for SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2023?
Answer: The Exam duration for the SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2023 is 120 minutes.
Q.3 How many questions will be in the SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2023 Exam?
Answer: SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2023 Exam will consist of 150 Questions
Q.4 What is the type of exam in SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2023?
Answer: The type of exam is Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.