SBI launches Aarogyam Healthcare Business Loan
The State Bank of India (SBI) has launched a new business loan scheme named ‘Aarogyam Loan’ for the healthcare sector. the main aim of this loan scheme is to extend financial support, during the difficult times of the COVID-19.
- The beneficiaries will be given advantages of Rs. 100 crore and they can pay the loan amount in 10 years.
- The beneficiaries will cover the entire healthcare ecosystem like hospitals, nursing homes, diagnostic centers, pathology labs, manufacturers, suppliers, importers, logistic firms engaged in critical healthcare supply.
SBI ‘Aarogyam Loan’ availed in Ways
The loans will have the following ways
- Cash Credit,
- Term loan,
- bank guarantee,
- letter of credit.
Limit of Loan as per Geographic Location
- Metro centres – up to Rs. 100 crore
- Tier I and Urban centres – Rs. 20 crore
- Tier II to Tier VI centres – Rs. 10 crore
About State Bank of India (SBI) –
Chairperson: Dinesh Kumar Khara
Founded: 1 July 1955
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.