Sanjay Verma appointed as next high commissioner of India to Canada – Senior diplomat Sanjay Kumar Verma has been elected as India’s next high commissioner to Canada, will replace Acting High Commissioner Anshuman Gaur. Sanjay Verma is a 1988 batch officer of the Indian Foreign Service (IFS) and at present, he is the ambassador of India to Japan. Sanjay also served in Indian missions in Hong Kong, China, Vietnam and Turkey and also served as Consul General of India in Milan, Italy.
Amit Kumar as the next ambassador to the Republic of Korea
- Amit Kumar has been appointed as the next ambassador to the Republic of Korea.
- currently, he is serving as Consulate General of India in Chicago.
- Amit Kumar joined the Indian Foreign Service in 1995.
- He has served as the Deputy Chief of Mission in the Embassy of India, Washington DC with Ambassador rank.
- He holds a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur.
- He worked as Joint Secretary for Development Partnership Administration and as Joint Secretary for Human Resources Management in the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|