RSMSSB APRO Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|Board Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Posts||Assistant Public Relations Officer (APRO)|
RSMSSB APRO Exam Pattern
- No of Questions – 120
- No of Marks – 100
- Time duration – 2 Hours
- Language –
- Exam Type – Objective
- Negative Marking – Yes, One-third (1/3)
|General Knowledge and Everyday Science||10|
|Language Test (Hindi + English)||10|
|Professional Subjective Questions||80|
RSMSSB APRO Syllabus
- General awareness about Rajasthan. Various developmental schemes of Government of Rajasthan. Salient features of Indian Constitution, fundamental rights and duties, parliament and state legislative assemblies and councils, rural development and panchayati raj.
- Right to Education, MNREGA.
Part – B
- Concept of news, news value, essential of news writing, news story structure, inverted pyramid, various types of reporting.
- Feature –
- Concept and meaning, special article, success story, features syndicates.
- Photo jourmalism, pictures, selection and editing, writing captions.
- Characteristics of various media –
- traditional, print, electronic & new media and their role in public awareness.
- Historical development of journalism in Rajasthan, General principals of writing for electronic
- media, news portal, blogs, definition and characteristics of online media, interactivity and new
- Important laws relating to media Law of Defamation, Press and Registration of Books Act,
- Copyright Act, Press Council Act, RTI.
Part – D
- Concept of Public Relations, purpose, elements, tools and functions, publicity, propaganda,
- advertising, structure and working of Public Relations Departments of State Government, media
- planning, PR in crisis management.
- Organizing press conferences and tours, press briefings, VVIP visits, preparing PR campaigns.
- Proficiency in Hindi and English Language including Translation from English to Hindi & Hindi to