RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online on @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has issued official recruitment notification for 417 Senior Teacher Grade II posts. Those candidates who is eligible for this recruitment can apply online from 23rd May 2022 (Monday) to 21st June 2022 (Tuesday). Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
In this article, candidates can find RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II 2022 Notification, Vacancy details, Eligibility, Qualification, Application, Salary, Selection Process, and so on.
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Department Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Senior Teacher (Sanskrit Education Dept)|
|No. of Posts||145 Posts|
|Application Begin||23rd May 2022 (Monday)|
|Last Date for Apply Online||21st June 2022 (Tuesday)|
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment Vacancy Details 2022
|Post Name||Total Post|
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2022 – Qualification
- Hindi, English, and Mathematics: Graduate or equivalent with concerned subject as optional and Degree and Diploma in Education (B.Ed / DELEd).
- Science: More Details Must See Notification.
- Social Science: Graduate or equivalent with at least two of the following subject as optional- History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy and Degree and Diploma in Education.
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Online Form Starting Date||23rd May 2022 (Monday)|
|Online Form Last Date||21st June 2022 (Tuesday)|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee||21st June 2022 (Tuesday)|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
Age Limit For RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2022
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
However, relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved category candidates as per government rules. For detailed information candidates can check official notification.
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II 2022 Recruitment – Application Fees
- General / Other State – Rs 350
- EWS / OBC / BC – Rs 250
- SC / ST – Rs 150
- Correction Charge – Rs 500
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II 2022 Recruitment – Selection Process
Read the full notification for more.
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Pay Matrix Level-11 (Grade Pay – 4200/-) fixed monthly salary
Pay Scale – As Per RuleUP NHM CHO Recruitment
|UPLDB Maitri Recruitment|
|TNPSC Executive Officer Recruitment|
|AFCAT 2 2022 Notification|
|UPSC CDS II Recruitment|
How To Apply for RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2022
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of PNB. Direct Link Given Below Click “Apply Online”.
- Candidate Can submit online application Apply on or before 21st June 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Fill the Form as Notified in the website or Official Notification.
- Submit From and Take Out a Print.
|Apply Online||Link Activate From 23rd May|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|हिंदी में जानकारी के लिए||यहां क्लिक करें|
|Download Mobile App||Click Here|
|अब Jobs की अपडेट पाईये Instagram पर||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Join PrepareExams on Facebook||Join Here|
|Join PrepareExams on YouTube||Join Here|
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2022: FAQ
How many vacancies are available for RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2022?
A Total Of 417 Posts Are Notified By The RPSC
What is the starting date for RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Online Form 2022?
Starting Date – 23rd May 2022 (Monday)
What is the Last Date for RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Online Form 2022?
Last Date – 21st June 2022 (Tuesday)
Application Fees for RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2022?
General / Other State – Rs 350
EWS / OBC / BC – Rs 250
SC / ST – Rs 150
Correction Charge – Rs 500
Age Limit for RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2022?
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 40 years
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.
Disclaimer: www.prepareexams.com is not an official government website or not affiliated with Rajasthan Govt or any other Government Body. Here you can get Latest Anganwadi Bharti, Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Sarkari Result, Admission, and other Education updates. If you have any issues with our website then contact our legal team. All the information and data provided here is just for reference and educational purpose. Please Check and Read Official Notification Carefully.