RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Check Exam Pattern – Dear Students, The RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF has been released on the official website. So, all the candidates can download the RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2023 through the direct link attached. Besides, you will find the complete details of the RPSC Assistant Engineer Selection Process 2023 and the RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2023 in the below sections.
|Subscribe To YouTube|
|Follow Us on Instagram|
|Join Facebook Page|
RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 – Overview
|Board Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (AEN)|
|Selection Process||Prelims Examination
Personality Interview (PI) & Viva Voice Examination.
RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2023
The RPSC Assistant Engineer question paper of the recruitment test will be 200 questions with a Maximum mark of 200 marks and All questions carry equal marks. The Exam duration of the RPSC Assistant Engineer paper will be 2 Hours (120 Minutes). for each wrong answer, -0.25 marks will be deducted. Below the given table is for the RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2023.
RPSC AEN Prelims Exam Pattern – Section A
- Total Question – 200 Questions
- Total Marks – 200 Marks
- Exam Duration – 2 Hours (120 Minutes)
- Language –
- Mode of Exam –
- Negative Marking – Yes, 0.25 marks
|Compulsory Paper||Max. Marks||Time|
|General Knowledge, General Science including General Knowledge of Rajasthan its Geography, Economy & Culture.||200||2 Hours|
RPSC AEN Prelims Exam Pattern – Section B
|Optional Paper Subjects||Max. Marks||Time|
|Civil Engineering||200||2 hours|
|Electrical Engineering||200||2 hours|
|Mechanical Engineering||200||2 hours|
|Agriculture Engineering||200||2 hours|
RPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Exam Pattern 2023
|Paper||Compulsory Subjects||Max. Marks|
|Paper-II||Social Aspects of Engineering||100|
|Paper III & Paper IV||(Any one subject to be opted by a candidate from the following list of optional subjects. Each subject will have two papers)||200 Marks for each paper|
List of optional subjects:-
1. Civil Engineering
2. Electrical Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering
4. Agricultural Engineering
|★ ★ You Can Also Check ★ ★|
|RPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment||RPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card|
|RPSC Assistant Engineer Notification||RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Books|
|RPSC Assistant Engineer Result||RPSC Assistant Engineer Answer Key|
|RPSC Assistant Engineer Previous Questions||How To Prepare For RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam?|
|RPSC Assistant Engineer Salary|
Subject Wise – RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2023
RPSC AEN Prelims Syllabus
Paper – General Knowledge and General Science including General Knowledge of Rajasthan – its Geography, Economy and culture:
- Current affairs:- Current events of State, National and International importance. National & International agencies and their activities. Games & Sports at State, National and International levels.
- History & Culture:- Land Marks in the political and cultural history of India. Major monuments and literary works. Renaissance, struggle for freedom and national integration. History & Culture of Rajasthan with special reference to:-
- The medieval background.
- Socio-economic life and organisation.
- Freedom movement and political awakening.
- Political integration.
- Dialects and Literature.
- Music, Dance & theatre.
- Religious beliefs, cults, saints, poets, Warrior-saints, Lok Devtas & Lok Deviyan.
- Fairs and Festivals, Customs, Dresses, Ornaments with special reference to Folk & tribal aspects thereof.
- General Science:- General Science will cover General appreciation and understanding of Science including matters of everyday observations and experiences. Candidates are supposed to be familiar with matters such as electronics tele-communications, Satellites and elements of computers (both Hard & Soft Wares), research labs including CSIR managed national labs and institutes. Environment & pollution etc.
- Economic Developments with special reference to Rajasthan: – Food and Commercial Crops of Rajasthan, Agriculture based Industries, Major irrigation and River Valley Projects, Projects for the development of the desert and waste lands. Indira Gandhi Canal Project, growth and location of industries, Industrial raw materials. Mineral based industries, Small scale and Cottage industries, export items Rajasthani handicrafts, Tribes and their economy. Cooperative movement. Tourism Development in Rajasthan. Various five years Plans: Objectives and progress. Major economic problems of Rajasthan and obstacles for economic development. Current budget of Rajasthan and Central Government. Economic Reforms in India and their impact. Commercial banks and other financial institutions in Rajasthan.
- Geography and Natural Resources:-
- Broad – physical features of the world important places, rivers, mountains, continents, oceans.
- Ecology and wild – life of India.
- Rajasthan’s Physiography: Climate, vegetation and soil regions. Broad physical divisions of Rajasthan. Human resources: problems of population, unemployment, poverty, Drought, famine and desertification in Rajasthan. Natural resources of Rajasthan. Mines and Minerals, forests, Land water. Animals’ resources. Wild-life and conservation. Energy problems and conventional and non-conventional sources of Energy.
RPSC AEN Prelims Optional Papers Syllabus
- Engineering Materials & Construction Techonology
- Soil/ Geotechnical Engineeing
- Structural Mechanics
- Steel Structures
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Fluid Mechanics Including Hydrology And Irrigation
- Public Health Engineering
- Highway And Bridges
- Electrical Circuits
- Field Theory
- Electrical Materials
- Electrical Measurement and Instrumentation
- Electronics and Communication
- Microprocessor systems and computer
- Power Electronics
- Control System
- Electrical Machines
- Power systems
- Theory of Machines
- Strength of Materials
- Material Science
- Manufacturing Processes
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Heat transfer
- Environmental Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics and trubomachines
- Power Generation
- Surveying, Leveling and Land Development
- Soil and Water Conservation
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Agricultural Processing
- Farm electrification and rural hosing
- Renewable Energy
RPSC AEN Mains Syllabus
Section – A
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Meaningful distinction between pairs of words
- A meaningful word for phrase
- Word Shuddhi
- Glossary Hindi synonyms of technical English words
Section – B
- Aging (Meaning of an aphorism, famous statement etc.)
- Letter writing
- Drafting of tender, notification, circular, memorandum, press release etc.
Section – C
Essay Writing An essay on a contemporary or general topic (Word limit 500 words)
Paper-II: Social Aspects of Engineering
- Development Processes
- Rural economy, poverty, unemployment, exodus to urban areas. Land acquisition act
Globalisation of Economy
- Financing methods of infrastructure projects
- Technology for rural and Desert Areas, Characteristic of desert areas, Thar desert, desertification and its control, sand dunes stabilisation.
- Rural energy needs, Deforestation, Modern Solar appliances, Challenges in Solar Power and Wind Power Generation and their Connection to Grid.
- Rural industries. Soil and water conservation, water harvesting, watershed planning. Thermal comfort aspects of housing, transport in rural and desert areas, Drought, Famine and Disaster management.
- PMGSY Project. Right to Information act-its provisions.
- Technology Assessment and Transfer
- Human Relations in Industry and Industrial Laws
- Project Planning, Appraisal and Feasibility
- Environmental Degradation and Resource Depletion
- Depletion of natural resources due to population explosion and continuously rising standards of living. Environment impact analysis of projects, green technologies, Concept of sustainable development. National environmental laws. Carbon footprint of technologies, carbon credit system.
- Dumping of Radioactive waste-methods and monitoring. Effect on health.
- Development of Science and Technology
Paper III & Paper IV Optional Subjects List
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2023 – Download Link
|RPSC Assistant Engineer Prelims Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 PDF||Click Here|
|RPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 PDF
RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2023 – FAQs
Q.1 For how many marks, RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam will be held?
RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam will be held for 200 Marks.
Q.2 Who is conducting the RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam?
The officials of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) are conducting the RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam.
Q.3 What is the Exam duration for RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam?
The Exam duration for RPSC Assistant Engineer Exam is 120 Minutes.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
📣 Prepare Exams is now on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube Channel, and Google News to get all the latest News first Like, Follow and bookmark our website @ PrepareExams.com.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.
******** End ********