Ritesh Chauhan appointed as CEO of PM Fasal Bima Yojana
Senior bureaucrat Ritesh Chauhan is appointed as the new chief executive officer (CEO) of the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) and Joint Secretary, Agriculture under the Department of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare.
- Chauhan will served a s the CEO up to September 22, 2023.
- He will replace Ashish Kumar Bhutani
- Ritesh Chauhan is a 2005-batch IAS officer of the Himachal Pradesh cadre.
पीएम फसल बीमा योजना (PM Fasal Bima Yojana)
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, Farmers are given insurance protection before sowing and till after harvesting. Rabi, Kharif. the insurance protection covers commercial and horticultural crops. to take the advantage of the crop insurance scheme, 5 percent premium is charged.
How to Apply for PMFBY
Farmers can apply for the PM Fasal Bima Yojana through Online and offline applications for their Rabi and Kharif seasons.
- Visit the official website: www.pmfby.gov.in
📣 Prepare Exams is now on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube Channel, and Google News to get all the latest News first Like, Follow and bookmark our website @ PrepareExams.com.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.