RBI creates a six-member panel to review ARCs, former ED Sudarshan Sen will be head
In order to review the working of Asset Reconstruction Companies (ARCs) in the financial sector ecosystem, RBI has made a six-member panel.
- The former Executive Director of RBI, Sudarshan Sen will be the head of the panel.
RBI’s six-member panel members
- Sudarshan Sen – former Executive Director, [HEAD]
- Vishakha Mulye – Executive Director, ICICI Bank,
- P N Prasad – former Dy. Managing Director, SBI,
- Rohit Prasad – Professor of Economics, MDI, Gurgaon,
- Abizer Diwanji – Partner, Ernst & Young,
- R Anand – Chartered Accountant