The Rajasthan government has approved an outlay of Rs 2.60 crore for the Camel Conservation Scheme, aimed at protecting camels. Under the Rajasthan Camel Conservation Scheme, each female camel and calf will be classified by the veterinary doctor and an identity card will be allocated. The camel rearer will be provided Rs 5,000 and the veterinarian will be given Rs 50 honorarium for each identity card. On completion of one year of the camel calf, the rearer will be provided with another instalment of Rs 5,000.
- The govt will send the amount of both installments to the bank account of the camel rearer.
- The chief minister planned to implement the camel conservation and development policy in the budget for the year 2022-23.
About Rajasthan –
- Area: 342,239 km
- Governor: Kalraj Mishra
- Capital: Jaipur (Executive Branch)
- Population: 6.89 crores (2012)
- Chief minister: Ashok Gehlot
- Literacy (2011) – 66.1%
- Sex ratio (2011) – 928 /1000
- State Dance – Ghoomar
- State Mammal – Camel and Chinkara
- State Bird – Godawan
- State Flower – Rohida
- State Tree – Khejri
- State Game – Basketball
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|