R Subramaniakumar appointed as MD & CEO of RBL Bank – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has approved the appointment of R Subramaniakumar as Managing Director and CEO of the RBL Bank for three years tenure.
- Subramaniakumar’s tenure will be started from the date of his taking charge, under Section 35B of the Banking Regulation Act 1949.
- R Subramaniakumar is a veteran Banker and is having an experience of 40 years.
- He started his banking career commenced with Punjab National Bank (“PNB”) in 1980 and he headed Business Transformation at PNB for 3 years and transformed the Business especially, Digital, Human Resources, MSME, Retail, Overseas operations, and so on.
- He was an Executive Director at Indian Bank and Indian Overseas Bank.
- He served as Managing Director & CEO of Indian Overseas Bank. Also, he was an Administrator at Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Limited (“DHFL”) a housing finance company and achieved its resolution.
- Subramaniakumar was also an Independent Director of the UC Pension Fund.
- He holds an Advanced Banking Certificate from the University of Maryland, USA.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App