Quality Council of India (QCI) launches Prof. S.K. Joshi Laboratory Excellence Award
Quality Council of India (QCI) has launched Prof. S.K. Joshi Laboratory Excellence Award to promote Laboratory Quality and performance improvement in the country. the award is the first-of-its-kind LaboratoryExcellence Award in the country.
- The award is for achieving excellence in providing high precision testing and calibration services in line with the prevalent national/international quality systems legislations, including Health, Safety & Environment.
- The award has been categorized into three categories they are Testing, Medical, and Calibration. each category includes a cash award as well.
The Five (5) stages of assessment
- Application Document Evaluation,
- Physical/Virtual Presentation,
- Site Assessment/Verification,
- Reference check,
- Jury evaluation
Who is Late Prof S K Joshi?
- He was a luminary in the field of Science and contributed to improving scientific research in India by serving as President-INSA, DG-CSIR, Director-NPL, and Chairman-NABL.
- He was honored with Padma Bhushan, Padma Shri, CV Raman Medal of INSA awards.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.