QSim- India’s first Quantum Computer Simulator Toolkit
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India has launched the country’s first ‘Quantum Computer Simulator (QSim) Toolkit’. QSim is a first-of-its-kind toolkit to be indigenously developed.
- The scientists of IIT Roorkee have developed QSim toolkit with the help of IISc Bangalore, was supported & funded by MeitY.
- It will enable researchers and students to research Quantum Computing in a cost-effective manner.
- It will role as a vital tool in learning and understanding the practical aspects of programming using Quantum Computers.
- QSim Toolkit will allow researchers and students to write and debug quantum code that is essential for developing quantum algorithms.
Quantum Computer Simulator (QSim) Toolkit
- It will help researchers to explore quantum algorithms under idealized conditions.
- QSim will also assist researchers to make necessary arrangements for experiments to run on actual Quantum Hardware.
- It will work as a platform where students and users can acquire the skills of ‘programming’ and ‘designing’ real Quantum Hardware.
QSim – Features
- Intuitive UI: offers a robust QC Simulator integrated with a GUI-based Workbench that will allow students/researchers to create Quantum programs, can also visualize the instant circuit generation and simulated outputs.
- Integrated with HPC: allows multiple users to submit jobs simultaneously with different QuBit configurations.
QSim – Offering Models
- PARAM SHAVAK QSim
- PARAM QSim Cloud
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.