QS Scholarships 2024 | Eligibility, Deadline, Application Process, Selection Criteria – QS is offering a range of scholarships worth 7 million USD to international students via its Scholarship Schemes which are awarded to candidates with demonstrated academic excellence and achievements. The plethora of QS scholarships has been designed for students who want to continue pursuing undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. programs at a QS-partnered university.
Candidates who wish to get the QS scholarships can apply in their specific area of interest either through the QS Events App (available on the App Store or Google Play) or by visiting the official website of QS.
- Scholarships will be available for all major-ranking universities in Canada, the UK, the USA, Australia, Germany, etc.
- QS Scholarships range from $2,000- $10,000, depending upon the awarded scholarship program.
- Candidates will be selected primarily based on the applicant’s academic merit and leadership potential.
QS Scholarships 2024 | Overview
|Scholarship Offered by
|Name of Organization
|June 1st, 2023
|No. of Scholarships
|One Time Payment
|International Students Eligible
|Scholarship Official Website
QS Scholarships 2024 | Eligibility
We have told you earlier that the selection of applicants will be processed on the basis of the eligibility criteria as defined by the respective universities and QS:
Vanderbilt MBA QS Scholarship:
- Must have an undergraduate degree equivalent to a 4-year, US degree
- Must have a Minimum of a 2-year full-time professional work experience
- Must have a Minimum of 680 GMAT and a TOEFL score of 100/IELTS of 7 (if required).
Antai MBA GMAT Scholarship:
- One Must have a GMAT score of 630 for a scholarship amount of 20,000 RMB (3,086 USD)
- One Must have a GMAT score of 680 for a 25% full program fee scholarship
- One Must have 730 GMAT scores to be awarded a 50% full program fee scholarship.
Scholarship for ESMT:
- You must have 3 years of international working experience
- You must have Professional background with an interest in innovation technology or sustainability in general management.
- You must have a score of not less than 650 on the GMAT
- You must have been awarded admission to a full-time 12-month MBA program at ESMT.
QS Scholarships 2024 | Application Process
Candidates can apply for different QS scholarships through the QS Events mobile phone apps or by visiting the official website of QS.
QS Scholarships 2024 | Selection Criteria
The scholarship Selection Committee assesses all submitted applications and the best one application will be collected or selected based on the following aspected given below –
- Academic achievements
- Quality of essays.
Essays will be selected based on the following criteria:
- 20% structure and format of the essay
- 80 % relevance, content, and quality of the content
QS Scholarships and Rewards 2024
|Amount (in USD)
|QS Leadership Scholarship for MBA
|QS Community Scholarship for MBA
|QS Social Responsibility Scholarship
|QS Undergraduate Scholarship
|Scholarship for EDHEC Business School
|50% tution fee waiver
|Antai Interview-Performance Scholarship
|50% tution fee waiver
|QS Women Scholarship
|ESSEC Business School
|10% tution fee waiver
|Maastricht School of Managament
|10% tuition fee waiver