Puducherry will host 25th National Youth Festival in 2022 – The 25th National Youth Festival will be conducted in Puducherry from 12th January 2022 to 16th January 2022. Anurag Thakur and Lt. Governor of Puducherry Dr Tamilisai Soundararajan have unveiled the Logo and Mascot of the 25th National Youth Festival.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has selected Puducherry as a venue for the National Youth Festival 2022.
- Anurag Thakur has also launched a tagline of the National Youth Festival i.e. Shaksham Yuva Shashakth Yuva meaning Capable Youth- Forceful Youth, Able Youth- Strong Youth.
- Around 1000 youths will participate in the festival from the all parts of the country.
About National Youth Festival
- The govt of India conducts National Youth Festival every year with the help of one of the States from 12th to 16th January.
- It also marks the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda that falls on 12th January.
- It aims to bring the youth of the country together in an attempt to showcase their talents in various activities to cover almost all socio-cultural aspects of life.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.