PU CET UG Syllabus 2023: Check Exam Pattern
PU CET UG Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Check Exam Pattern – Panjab University, Chandigarh officials have released PU CET UG Syllabus 2023 and PU CET UG Exam Pattern PDF. candidates who are preparing for PU CET UG 2023 can download the PU CET UG Exam Pattern 2023, and PU CET UG Syllabus 2023 PDFs from the official website @cetug.puchd.ac.in. here, we have provided the subject-wise PU CET UG Exam Syllabus 2023 PDFs on this page.
PU CET UG Exam Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF – Overview
|Board Name||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Exam Name||Punjab University Common Entrance Test (PU CET UG)|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|Purpose of Exam||B.Sc. (Hons.) (Choice Based Credit System) and B. Pharmacy Admissions|
PU CET UG Exam Pattern 2023
The PU CET UG question paper of the recruitment test will be 240 questions with a Maximum mark of 480 Marks and All questions carry equal marks. The Exam duration of the PU CET UG paper will be 280 Minutes. for each wrong answer, a 0 mark will be deducted. Below the given table is for the PU CET UG Exam Pattern 2023.
- Total Question – 240 Questions
- Total Marks – 480 Marks
- Exam Duration – 280 Minutes
- Language –
- Mode of Exam –
- Negative Marking –
|Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|PU CET UG Previous Question Papers PDF Download|
|PU CET UG Admit Card|
|PU CET UG Answer Key|
|PU CET UG Results|
|PU CET UG Exam|
PU CET UG Syllabus 2023 – Subject Wise
- Relations & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex numbers & Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations & Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence & Series
- Straight lines
- Conic Sections
- Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry
- Limits & Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Coordinate Geometry
- Linear programming
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Oscillations and Waves
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- The motion of the System of Particles and Rigid Body Gravitation
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Status of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reaction
- Some p-Block Elements, General introduction to p-Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in animals & plants
- Genetics and Evolution
- Cell structure and functions
- Plant physiology
- Human anatomy and physiology
- Biology and Human welfare
- Biotechnology and its application
- Ecology and its environment
PU CET UG Syllabus 2023 – Download Link
|Download PU CET UG Syllabus 2023 PDF||Click Here|
Note: The above-provided PU CET UG Syllabus is only for reference purposes. If you have any questions in your mind you can comment in the comment box below. stay connected with PrepareExams.Com for more important stuff regarding PU CET UG Syllabus 2023 PDF Download & PU CET UG Exam Pattern 2023, THANK YOU
PU CET UG Syllabus 2023 – FAQs
Q.1 Who is conducting the PU CET UG Exam?
Answer: Panjab University, Chandigarh is conducting the PU CET UG Exam 2023.
Q.2 What is the Exam duration for the PU CET UG 2023?
Answer: The Exam duration for the PU CET UG 2023 is 280 minutes.
Q.3 How many questions will be in the PU CET UG 2023 Exam?
Answer: PU CET UG 2023 Exam will consist of 240 Questions
Q.4 What is the type of exam in PU CET UG 2023?
Answer: The type of exam is Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
📣 Prepare Exams is now on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube Channel, and Google News to get all the latest News first Like, Follow and bookmark our website @ PrepareExams.com.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.