Postal Department and India Post payments Bank (IPPB) Aarohan 4.0 begins in Shimla – Two days meeting of senior functionaries of Postal Department and India Post payments Bank (IPPB), AAROHAN 4.0 started in Shimla on 26th May 2022.
- AAROHAN 4.0 aims to discuss and deliberate ways to further deepen the Financial Inclusion drive in the country and to provide banking solutions to every citizen of India.
- Shri. Alok Sharma, Director General Postal Services inaugurated the meeting in presence of Shri J Venkatramu, MD & CEO of IPPB, Chief PMG of 23 Postal Circles and other senior functionaries of the Department and IPPB.
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)
- The Department of Posts, Ministry of Communication established India Post Payments Bank (IPPB).
- PM Modi launched India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) on September 1, 2018.
- It aims to build the most accessible, affordable and trusted bank for the common man in India.
- It provides a fillip to a less-cash economy and contributes to the vision of Digital India.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.