PMKSY Scheme extended till March 2026 with an allocation of Rs 4600 crores – The food processing ministry has extended its flagship scheme Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY) till March 2026 with an allocation of Rs 4,600 crore.
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY) has been extended for a period of 2021-22 to 2025-26 by allocating Rs 4,600 crore for the scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY)
- PMKSY Scheme is a comprehensive package and aims to create modern infrastructure with efficient supply chain management from farm to retail outlet.
- It will help in boosting the growth of the food processing sector.
- It will help in offering better prices to farmers and creating huge employment opportunities.
- SAMPADA (stands for Scheme for Agro-Marine Processing and Development of Agro-Processing Clusters) was launched by the Govt of India in May 2017 and later was renamed as PMKSY in August 2017.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.