Prime Minister Narendra Modi is going to participate in the Constitution Day celebrations in the Supreme Court on 26th November 2022 at 10 AM. the day of 26th November has been celebrated as Constitution Day since 2015, aims at highlighting the adoption of the Constitution of India by the Constituent Assembly in 1949.
PM to launch various new initiatives under e-court project
- PM Modi will also launch various new initiatives including Virtual Justice Clock, JustIS mobile App 2.0, Digital court and S3WaaS Websites under the e-court project to offer services to litigants, lawyers, and the judiciary through ICT enablement of courts.
Virtual Justice Clock
- Virtual Justice Clock will exhibit vital statistics on the justice delivery system to provide the details of the cases instituted, cases disposed and pendency of cases on a day/week/month basis at the Court level.
- It will help in making the functioning of the courts accountable and transparent by sharing with the public the status of case disposals by the court.
- People will be able to access the Virtual Justice Clock of any court establishment on the District Court’s website.
JustIS Mobile App 2.0
- JustIS Mobile App 2.0 will be for judicial officers for effective court and case management by monitoring pendency and disposal.
- JustIS Mobile App 2.0 app was made available to High Court and Supreme Court Judges, aimed at monitoring the pendency and disposal of all the States and Districts under their jurisdiction.
- S3WaaS Websites will generate, configure, deploy and manage websites for publishing specified information and services related to district judiciary.
- It is multilingual, citizen-friendly, and divyang friendly.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.