PM Narendra Modi inaugurates Shikshak Parv-2021
On 7th September 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the “Shikshak Parv-2021” via video conferencing. The Ministry of Education will celebrate the event between 7th September and 17th September 2021.
- The theme of ‘Shikshak Parv-2021’ is “Quality and Sustainable Schools: Learnings from Schools in India”.
PM Modi launches five new initiatives for accessible education
Modi has also launched new five initiatives during the event, they are:
- Indian Sign Language Dictionary (audio and text embedded sign language video for the hearing impaired, in conformity with Universal Design of Learning)
- Talking Books (audiobooks for the visually impaired)
- School Quality Assurance and Assessment Framework of CBSE
- NISHTHA teachers’ training programme for NIPUN Bharat
- Vidyanjali 2.0 portal (platform for non-teaching professionals to contribute to increasing the quality of education in government schools.)
- The New initiatives will play a role in bringing in an educational revolution & place the Indian education system on the global map
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.