Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone and dedicated multiple projects worth Rs. 75,000 crores to the nation in Maharashtra. The projects include rail projects worth more than Rs. 1,500 crores, National Institute of One Health (NIO), and the Nag River pollution abatement project, Nagpur.
- PM Modi also dedicated the Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Chandrapur to the nation and inaugurated Centre for Research, Management and Control of Hemoglobinopathies, Chandrapur.
- PM flagged off Vande Bharat Express from Nagpur to Bilaspur, dedicated Nagpur Metro Phase I to the nation
- He also laid the foundation stone of Nagpur Metro Phase II.
- He inaugurated Phase I of Hindu Hrudaysamrat Balasaheb Thackeray Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg which covers a distance of 520 kilometers and connects Nagpur and Shirdi.
- PM Modi dedicated AIIMS Nagpur to the nation which will cost of Rs. 1,575 crores.
- the hospital will include state-of-the-art facilities, with OPD, IPD, diagnostics services, operation theatres, and 38 departments covering all major specialty and super specialty subjects of medical science.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App