Piyush Goyal inaugurates India’s first food museum in Thanjavur Tamil Nadu
Union Minister for Commerce, Industry, Food and Public Distribution Piyush Goyal has launched India’s first Food Museum at Thanjavur in Tamil Nadu on 15th November 2021 virtually.
- This initiative will help in being the fifth-largest agricultural exporter in the world.
- The museum was established by the Food Corporation of India (FCI).
- The museum was set up at a cost of Rs 1.1 crore.
- It will act as a showcase of the history of people from being foragers to producers, the story of the first harvest, the rise of villages and the preparation of demand days.
- It will also show the grains of India and explain the food culture in different parts of the world.
Also Read || India’s First Fisheries Business Incubation Centre Launched in Gurugram
Also Read || India’s 1st grass conservatory inaugurated in Ranikhet, Uttarakhand
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
📣 Prepare Exams is now on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube Channel, and Google News to get all the latest News first Like, Follow and bookmark our website @ PrepareExams.com.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.