Pencilton launched a contactless RuPay card in the form of a keychain – Pencilton has launched a National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) compliant RuPay contactless keychain called “PencilKey” in the collaboration with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and Transcorp.
- Users can activate and manage their PencilKey through the Pencilton app.
- Pencilton app is used to load money, check spends, block/unblock the account, set limits, and so on.
- PencilKey is associated with the PencilCard which is an all-in-one prepaid card, metro card, and bus card.
- It is equipped with the benefits of NCMC.
- The virtual PencilCard is available for free and users can purchase their PencilKey for ₹150 and PencilCard for ₹100.
- One can buy a PencilKit (combo) including both PencilCard and PencilKey for ₹200.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.