OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card 2021 (Released): Check Odisha SSC Combined Auditor Exam Date
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) announces to release of the OSSC Admit Card 2021 for Combined Auditor Posts. Candidates can check and download the OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card 2021 PDF from the official website @ossc.gov.in or the Direct link (Provided Below).
OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card 2021: Exam Date Details
|Board Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Combined Auditor|
|Category||Admit Card 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||August 28th, 2021|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Exam Date||2nd September 2021|
3rd September 2021
4th September 2021
|Selection Process||– Preliminary Test |
– Mains Exam
– Computer Skill Test,
– Document Verification
OSSC Combined Auditor Exam Date 2021 –
- The OSSC officials will conduct OSSC Combined Auditor Computer Preliminary Exam for Combined Auditor [Advt No-4528/OSSC Dated 21.12.2019] from 2nd September, 3rd September, 4th September 2021.
Information Available on OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card 2021?
- Examination Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Time Duration
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
How to Download OSSC Combined Auditor Hall Ticket 2021:
- Visit the official website @ossc.gov.in
- Go to the “Notifications ” section.
- Next, You will click on the Link “OSSC Combined Auditor Hall Ticket 2021”.
- Here, You will be asked to enter the Registration Number, Date Of Birth, Gender, and the verification code and click on the submit button.
- You will see the hall ticket on the screen and Download the OSSC Combined Auditor Hall Ticket 2021.
- You can also take a printout of it for future use.
Required Documents for OSSC Combined Auditor Exam
Before sitting in the exam, students must have one ID proof. otherwise, you will not be permitted to attend the exam by officials. candidates can carry one of the given documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License (DL)
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
OSSC Combined Auditor Hall Ticket 2021: FAQs
Q.1 How can I download the OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card 2021?
Candidates will need to enter the Registration Number, Date Of Birth, Gender, and the verification code and click on the submit button.
Q.2 What is the OSSC Combined AuditorExam Date 2021?
The OSSC Combined Auditor Written exam will be conducted on 2nd September, 3rd September, 4th September 2021.
Q.3 Is OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card 2021 released?
Yes, OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card 2021 has been released on 28th August 2021.
Candidates can stay connected with @ PrepareExams.Com through Social accounts
For all the latest Updates, Download PrepareExams App.