OPTCL JMT Syllabus 2023: Check Exam Pattern
OPTCL JMT Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Check Exam Pattern – Dear Students, The OPTCL JMT Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF has been released on the official website. So, all the candidates can download the OPTCL JMT Syllabus 2023 through the direct link attached. Besides, you will find the complete details of the OPTCL JMT Selection Process 2023 and the OPTCL JMT Exam Pattern 2023 in the below sections.
OPTCL JMT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 – Overview
|Board Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)|
|Posts||Junior Management Trainees (JMT)|
OPTCL JMT Exam Pattern 2023
The OPTCL JMT question paper of the recruitment test will be 200 questions with a Maximum mark of 200 marks and All questions carry equal marks. The Exam duration of the OPTCL JMT paper will be 3 Hours. for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. Below the given table is for the OPTCL JMT Exam Pattern 2023.
- Total Question – 200 Questions
- Total Marks – 200 marks
- Exam Duration – 3 Hours
- Language – Bilingual
- Mode of Exam –
- Negative Marking – Yes, 0.25 Marks
|Subjects||Weightage of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge & Reasoning||10%||20|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|OPTCL JMT Previous Question Papers PDF Download|
|OPTCL JMT Admit Card|
|OPTCL JMT Answer Key|
|OPTCL JMT Results|
|OPTCL JMT Exam|
Subject Wise – OPTCL JMT Syllabus 2023
- Basic electrical engineering fundamentals – ac theory – generation of the elect. Power – conversion of electrical energy – wiring and power billing – measuring instruments
- Circuit and network theory magnetic circuits – coupled circuits – circuit elements and analysis – network theorems – ac circuit and resonance – poly-phase circuit – transients – two-port network – filters
- Electrical engineering material conducting materials – semiconducting materials – insulating materials – dielectric materials – magnetic materials – material for special purposes
- Environmental studies the multidisciplinary nature of environmental studies – natural resources – systems – biodiversity and it’s conservation – environmental pollution – social issues and the environment – human population and the environment
- Energy conversion – I dc generators – dc motors – single phase transformer – auto transformer – instrument transformers
- Analog electronics and opamp p-n junction diode – special semiconductor devices – rectifier circuits & filters – transistors – transistor circuits – transistor amplifiers & oscillators – field effect transistor – operational amplifiers
- Electrical measurement & instrumentation measuring instruments – analog ammeters and voltmeters – wattmeter and measurement of power – energy meters and measurement of energy – measurement of speed, frequency and power factor – measurement of resistance, inductance & capacitance – sensors and transducer oscilloscope
- Generation transmission & distribution generation of electricity – transmission of electric power – over head line – performance of short & medium lines – ehv transmission distribution system – underground cable – economic aspects – types of tariff – substation
- Energy conversion – ii alternator (synchronous generator) – synchronous motor – induction motor – single phase induction motor – commutator motors – special electric machine – three phase transformers
- Digital electronics & microprocessor basics of digital electronics – combinational logic circuits – sequential logic circuits – 8085 microprocessor – interfacing and support chips
- Utilization of electrical energy & traction electrolytic process – electrical heating – principles of arc welding – illumination – industrial drives – electric traction
- Power electronics and plc understand the construction and working of power electronic devices – understand the working of converters, ac regulators and choppers – understand the inverters and cyclo-converters – understand applications of power electronic circuits – plc and its applications
- Electrical installation and estimating INDIAN electricity rules – electrical installations – internal wiring – overhead installation – overhead service lines – estimating for distribution substations -1- sl. No. Subject topics
- Switchgear and protective devices introduction to switchgear – fault calculation – fuses – circuit breakers – protective relays – protection of electrical power equipment and lines – protection against over-voltage and lighting – static relay
- Control system engineering fundamental of control system – mathematical model of a system – control system components – block diagram algebra & signal flow graphs – time response analysis – analysis of stability by root locus technique – frequency response of system – Nyquist plot
- Testing and maintenance of electrical machine installation, commissioning and testing of machine – installation, commissioning and testing of transformer – installation, commissioning and testing of sub-station – maintenance
- Renewable energy systems introduction to renewable energy – solar energy – wind energy – biomass power – other energy sources
OPTCL JMT Syllabus 2023 – Download Link
|Download OPTCL JMT Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
OPTCL JMT Syllabus 2023 – FAQs
Q.1 For how many marks, OPTCL JMT Exam will be held?
OPTCL JMT Exam will be held for 200 Marks.
Q.2 Who is conducting the OPTCL JMT Exam?
The officials of the Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) are conducting the OPTCL JMT Exam.
Q.3 What is the Exam duration for OPTCL JMT Exam?
The Exam duration for OPTCL JMT Exam is 180 Minutes.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
📣 Prepare Exams is now on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube Channel, and Google News to get all the latest News first Like, Follow and bookmark our website @ PrepareExams.com.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.
******** End ********