Omicron Covid Variant Updates: In India, many cases have been found positive for the Omicron variant of Covid-19 in which nine positives are Rajasthan’s Jaipur and In Maharashtra’s Pune district, 7 people ( including three from Nigeria) have been found to be infected with the new Omicron Covid Variant.
- The total cases of Omicron variant in India have gone to 21. Earlier, cases were found in Maharashtra’s Dombivli, Gujarat’s Jamnagar, and two cases in Karnataka state. but, now, in Maharashtra and Rajasthan, Delhi, Omicron variant cases have been found.
Omicron variant Coronavirus Cases in Tamil Nadu
- As per the govt, Tamil Nadu has not detected any cases of Omicron variant.
Omicron variant Coronavirus Cases in Maharashtra
Total Cases – 8
Omicron variant Coronavirus Cases in Rajasthan
- 9 Omicron cases have been found in Jaipur, Rajasthan
Covid-19 Omicron variant symptoms
- As per the National Institute for Communicable Diseases (NICD) of South Africa, there are no unusual symptoms currently, it has been reported with the B.1.1.529 variant.
Covid-19 Omicron variant precautions
- Wear masking,
- Social distancing,
- Good ventilation in all shared spaces,
- Washing or sanitising hands and surfaces regularly.
Omicron Coronavirus Updates
Why is Omicron a COVID-19 variant of concern?
Omicron COVID-19 variant spreads quickly, as per the WHO, it may change how the pandemic behaves
Have cases of COVID-19 variant Omicron been mild so far?
The expert’s team have said that the Omicron variant how severe, the study will take weeks.
Is COVID-19 variant Omicron worse than Delta variant?
As per the study, confirmed cases of COVID-19 have been caused by omicron that causes mild symptoms.
Does the Omicron variant of COVID-19 spread faster?
Yes, scientists have shown evidence that the variant spreads twice as fast as the delta variant.