OECD slashes India growth forecast to 9.4% for FY22 – The organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) has slashed India’s growth forecast to 9.4% for FY22 from 9.7% estimated in September 2021. however, the agency has also estimated that Indian GP will increase at 8.1% in FY23, and moderate to 5% in FY24.
- OECD has projected the global growth forecast for 2021 from 5% to 5.6%.
- OECD has marked this deterioration due to the enduring negative legacy of the pandemic on key parameters such as investment in new machinery and more.
About Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Secretary-General of OECD: Mathias Cormann;
- Headquarters of OECD: Paris, France;
- Founded: 30 September 1961.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.