Odisha Jail Warder Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Check Exam Pattern – Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board Officials released an Advertisement for Jail Warder posts. the official syllabus for Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board Jail Warder Exam has been released on the official website. aspirants can also check and download the Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board Jail Warder Syllabus & Exam Pattern in the below sections. to make it easy, we have provided the download link of the Odisha Jail Warder Exam Syllabus along with the pattern below in the section. Stay connected to our website PrepareExams.Com for getting instant updates on Odisha Jail Warder Syllabus.
Odisha Jail Warder Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 – Overview
|Board Name||Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board|
Odisha Jail Warder Exam Pattern 2023
The Odisha Jail Warder question paper of the recruitment test will be —- questions with a Maximum mark of 100 marks and All questions carry equal marks. The Exam duration of the Odisha Jail Warder paper will be 2 Hours. for each wrong answer, -0.25 marks will be deducted. Below the given table is for the Odisha Jail Warder Exam Pattern 2023.
- Total Question – Questions
- Total Marks – 100 marks
- Exam Duration – 2 Hours
- Language –
- Mode of Exam –
- Negative Marking – Yes, 0.25 marks
General studies Including Computer knowledge
|Measurement of Physical Standards and Physical|
Efficiency Test (Qualifying)
|Qualifying in nature;|
Physical Standard Measurements:
|UR & SEBC (Men)||168 cms||55 kg|
|UR & SEBC (women)||158 cms||47.5 kg|
|SC/ ST (Men)||163 cms||50 kg|
|SC/ ST (Women)||153 cms||45 kg|
Physical Efficiency Tests:(Qualifying)
|Men (all categories)||Running 1.6 kms||7 minutes|
|Women (all categories)||Running 1.6 kms||9 minutes|
|Men (all categories)||Long jump 3.66 Meters||03 attempts|
|Women (all categories)||Long jump 2.75 Meters||03 attempts|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Odisha Jail Warder Previous Question Papers PDF Download|
|Best Books for Odisha Jail Warder Exam|
|Odisha Jail Warder Admit Card|
|Odisha Jail Warder Answer Key|
|Odisha Jail Warder Results|
|Odisha Jail Warder Exam|
Subject Wise – Odisha Jail Warder Syllabus 2023
Paper-I: General English, Odia Language, General Studies, Computer & IT Skills
The pattern of questions will be in 12th/ +2standard
a) General English
- i) Comprehension of a given passage
- ii) Usage and vocabulary
- iii) Translation from Odia to English.
- iv) Questions to test the knowledge of grammar.
b) Odia Language
- i) Comprehension of a given passage.
- ii) Usage and vocabulary.
- iii) Translation from English to Odia.
- iv) Questions to test the knowledge of grammar.
c) General Studies
- i. The nature and standard of questions will be such that a well-educated person should be able to answer them without having a specialized study of the concerned subjects. The questions shall test the general awareness of the candidates of a number of subjects covering various fields of knowledge as expected from any +2 Candidate. The questions shall be in the English Language except for Odia Portion.
- ii. The paper on General Studies will include questions covering the following fields of knowledge:
- a) General science and recent scientific/ technological developments: Questions will test the candidate’s awareness in the field of science and technology including matters of everyday observations and experience.
- b) Current events of national and international importance: Questions shall be to test knowledge of significant national and international events and of the topics
- of social relevance in the present day India.
- c) History of India from ancient times and Indian National Movement: Emphasis will be on testing the general understanding of social, economic, and political aspects of Indian History. Questions on Indian National Movement will relate to the nature &character of the nineteenth-century resurgence growth of Nationalism, attainment of Independence, and the role of leading personalities in the freedom movement.
- d) Indian and World Geography: Emphasis shall be on testing the general understanding of social, economic & political aspects of India History. Questions on
- Indian National Movement will relate to the nature and character of the nineteenth-century resurgence.
- e) Indian polity and economy: Questions on Indian polity and economy shall be on the political system, Constitution of India, Panchayati Raj administration, principal features and characteristics of Indian economy, planning, and economic development of India.
f) Mental ability and test of reasoning.
g) Numerical ability test and arithmetic of H.S.C. standard.
h) Computer Fundamentals & IT Skills.
Measurement of Physical Standards & Physical Efficiency Test (Qualifying):
- Based on their performance in the CBRE, candidates three times the number of vacancies(Circle wise), will be called to appear for the Physical Standards Measurement, and only those qualifying in the same shall be allowed to participate in the Physical Efficiency Test. The date, time, and venue of the Physical standards Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test will be uploaded on the link prisons.odisha.gov.in. Eligible candidates qualifying in the CBRE shall access the link to as certain the date, venue, and time of the test to appear for the same. This test is qualifying in nature and will carry no marks. The candidate must qualify in each of the Physical Standards and Physical Efficiency Tests as detailed below and failure at any stage will lead to disqualification.
Odisha Jail Warder Syllabus 2023 – Download Link
|Download Odisha Jail Warder Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
Odisha Jail Warder Syllabus 2023 – FAQs
For how many marks, Odisha Jail Warder Exam will be held?
Odisha Jail Warder Exam will be held for 100 Marks.
Who is conducting the Odisha Jail Warder Exam?
The officials of the Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board are conducting the Odisha Jail Warder Exam.
What is the Exam duration for Odisha Jail Warder Exam?
The Exam duration for Odisha Jail Warder Exam is 2 Hours.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.
******** End ********