NTPC RECRUITMENT 2024: The National Thermal Power Corporation released official notification for job seekers to full fill the GDMO, General Medicine, General Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiologist Posts. There are total of 61 seats in all posts as per the NTPC official notification.
NTPC RECRUITMENT 2024 – Overview
|National Thermal Power Corporation
|GDMO, General Medicine, General Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiologist
|No. of Posts
|10th January 2024
|Last Date for Apply Online
|24th January 2024
|Mode of Application
Vacancy Details for NTPC RECRUITMENT 2024
Category Wise Post Details
NTPC RECRUITMENT 2024 – Educational Qualifications
For GDMO: MBBS degree.
Experience: The candidate should have a of 02 years’ experience/ practice after MBBS (Internship training shall not be counted as experience).
For General Medicine: MD or DNB in general medicine.
Experience: For E4 Grade: The candidate should have a Minimum 1 year of experience or practice after MD, MS, or DNB
For E3 Grade: The candidate should have Fresh MD/MS/DNB or 02 years experience/practice after completing MBBS plus PG Diploma in a relevant specialty.
For General Surgery: MS or DNB in general surgery.
Health Test for TPC RECRUITMENT 2024:
The candidate should have sound health. Before joining, candidates will have to undergo medical examination at any of the NTPC hospitals and the decision will be final and binding. No relaxation in health standards is allowed. Detailed medical norms are available on the website careers. ntpc.co.in
Age Limit for NTPC RECRUITMENT 2024:
The maximum age of the candidates for the mentioned posts should not be more than 37 years old.
Pay Scale for NTPC RECRUITMENT 2024:
For GDMO: E2 grade/(Rs. 50,000-1,60,000)
For Medical Specialist: E4 grade/(Rs. 70,000-2,00,000) & E3 grade/(Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000).
Additionally, DA, Other perquisites and allowances, HRA/Company Accommodation, Medical Facilities, PRP, Group Insurance, Terminal benefits etc as per Company’s Rules in force from time to time.
Selection Process for NTPC RECRUITMENT 2024
Based on the official notification of NTPC Recruitment 2024, candidates will be selected on the basis of interviews.
How to Apply for NTPC RECRUITMENT 2024:
- Interested candidates should log on to our website careers.ntpc.co.in or visit careers section at www.ntpc.co.in for applying. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID. NTPC will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidates.
- Candidate belonging to General/EWS/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-. The SC/ST/PWBD/XSM category & female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
- Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application fee, in a specially opened account (A/C No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996), on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application portal. The pay- in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online application. NTPC will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in wrong account.
- Payment in online mode: Candidates also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking/Debit Card (Rupay debit cards Only)/ Credit Card). The online payment option will be available on the website. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility criteria before paying the application fee. After applying online, candidate is required to download the application slip generated by the system with unique application number. Copy of application slip may be retained by the candidate for future reference. No document is required to be sent to us by post.
- It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post. Any further addendum/corrigendum/updates will only be published on our website.
Important Links for NTPC RECRUITMENT 2024
NTPC RECRUITMENT 2024 – FAQ
What is the application closing date for NTPC Jobs 2024?
The application closing date is 24th January 2024.
How many vacancies are available for the post of GDMO, General Medicine, General Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiologist in NTPC Jobs 2024?
There are a total of 61 vacancies for the GDMO, General Medicine, General Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiologist.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.
Disclaimer: www.prepareexams.com is not an official government website or not affiliated with Rajasthan Govt or any other Government Body. Here you can get Latest Anganwadi Bharti, Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Sarkari Result, Admission, and other Education updates. If you have any issues with our website then contact our legal team. All the information and data provided here is just for reference and educational purpose. Please Check and Read Official Notification Carefully.