Defination of Noun –
The name of an object, person, place is called Noun.
- Person : Rahul , Virat , Ajay , Priya and so on
- Place : House , USA , Post Office , Station , etc
- Thing or Object : Book, pen , mouse , lion , monkey etc
Typs Of Noun : The Role Of Noun in grammer is an important. without using a noun , a sentance is incomplete . There are five typs of noun
A) Proper Noun
B) Common Noun
C) Collective Noun
D) Material Noun
E) Abstract Noun
A ) Proper Noun -> The Specific Name of Person and place is known as Proper noun
For Eg. Paris Is name of place. Dehli , Mumbai , Jaipur , Rahul , Ankush
Rules : In Proper noun , The First Letter Should Be Capital . lets, we takes some names of places, person , days and months. For example:
- Rakesh Loves playing Cricket .
- my name is Pooja .
- Last Week , i went to Jaipur .
- Raj is planning to go to Shimla .
B ) Common Noun -> Common noun is reverse of proper noun . a noun without name is a common noun . For Example
- Dog is a common noun .
- Chair also has no name so, it is also a common noun
C) Collective Noun -> A group of Things or Objects For Example :
- Class (Many Students study in class )
D) Material Noun -> name of Materials or substances , are Materials Noun . For Example
E) Abstract Noun -> nouns which cannot be seen , tested , heared , touched and felt , called Abstract Noun. For Example