NIXI-CSC and Tripura signed an MOU to set up International Data Centre – The state govt of Tripura has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the NIXI-CSC Data Services Centre for developing an international grade Data Centre.
- the National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI) and CSE e-governance services Ltd formed a joint venture called “NIXI-CSC Data Services Centre” to set up the projected Data Centre.
- As per the agreement, the state government will host its data in the projected Data Centre and will be provided data to the state at no cost.
- AK Bhattacharjee, in-charge director of the IT department and NIXI-CSC Data Services Centre CEO Anil Jain signed the MoU.
NIXI-CSC Data Services Centre
- Rs 150 crore will be invested in the Data Centre and the state govt will supply space.
- It will start its operations in the upcoming one or two months
- Tripura is the 3rd smallest state in India.
- Agartala – Capital of Tripura
- Mizoram and Assam share border with Tripura
five mountain ranges in Tripura Five mountain ranges
- Jampui Hills.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.