Navin Rojgar Chhatri Yojana
- The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh State Shri Yogi Adiytyanath ji has launched a new scheme named as “Navin Rojgar Chhatri Yojana” via a video conference. Navin Rojgar Chhatri Scheme is as all-round development Yojana for the Scheduled Castes(SC) and will help to offer all financial assistant to support people to be self-dependent.
Important Points –
- This yojana will target almost 7.5 lakh families in state during 2020-2021.
- Apart from this, Yogi transferred financial assistance to almost 1,77,500 beneficiaries under an employment scheme and establish discussion with the beneficiaries from Rae Bareli, Gorakhpur, Basti, Meerut, Azamgarh and Moradabad districts through a virtual platform.
- beneficiaries said that they will use financial assistance to set up grocery shops, laundry and dry cleansing, cyber cafe and tent house.
- Yet, the yojana has benifited almost 1,77,491 beneficiaries during COVID-19 pandemic.
- As subsidy, State Govt has sent 17.42 crore rupees to nearly 3,484 people under ”Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Swarojgar Yojana”.