Nand Mulchandani named as 1st-ever chief tech officer of CIA – Nand Mulchandani has been elected as the first-ever Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). it is the 1st line of defence for the United States.
- Nand Mulchandani served as the CTO and acting director of the Joint Artificial Intelligence Centre under the US Department of Defence.
- He also has served as the CEO of multiple successful startups such as Oblix (acquired by Oracle), Determina, OpenDNS, and ScaleXtreme.
- Along with it, Mulchandani has served as the CTO and acting director of the US Department of Defense’s Joint Artificial Intelligence Center before his appointment at the CIA.
Who is Nand Mulchandani?
- Indian-Origin, Nand Mulchandani studied at the Bluebells School International between 1979 and 1987.
- He completed his undergraduate course in Computer Science and Math at Cornell University.
- He also received a Master of Science degree in Management from Stanford and a Master in Public Administration degree from Harvard.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.