Naman Ojha announced retirement from cricket
On 15th February 2021, The Indian Former wicketkeeper-batsman Naman Ojha has decided to take retirement from all forms of cricket.
- He played his ODI debut match against Sri Lanka in 2010 and debuted in International T20I against Zimbabwe.
- Naman is from Madhya Pradesh and he has the record for the most dismissals as a wicketkeeper in the Ranji Trophy
Naman Ojha Cricket Career:
- He is a right-hand batsman and has played 143 List A and 182 T20s games. in which, he has scored 4,278 and 2,972 runs respectively.
- During the Indian Premier League Season, he was the part of Rajasthan Royals, Sunrisers Hyderabad and Delhi Daredevils.
- In the first-class career, he played 146 games with a score of 9,753 runs including 22 hundreds at an average of 41.67.