MPPSC Principal, Director Syllabus 2023: Check Exam Pattern
MPPSC Principal, Director Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Check Exam Pattern – Dear Students, The MPPSC Principal, Director Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF has been released on the official website. So, all the candidates can download the MPPSC Principal, Director Syllabus 2023 through the direct link attached. Besides, you will find the complete details of the MPPSC Principal, Director Selection Process 2023 and the MPPSC Principal, Director Exam Pattern 2023 in the below sections.
MPPSC Principal, Director Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 – Overview
|Board Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Posts||Principal, Principal Second Class, |
Deputy Director, Assistant Director (Technical)
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Selection Process||OMR Based Examination, |
MPPSC Principal, Director Exam Pattern 2023
The MPPSC Principal, Director question paper of the recruitment test will be 150 questions with a Maximum mark of 450 marks and All questions carry equal marks. The Exam duration of the MPPSC Principal, Director paper will be 3 Hours. for each wrong answer, -0 marks will be deducted. Below the given table is for the MPPSC Principal, Director Exam Pattern 2023.
- Total Question – 150 Questions
- Total Marks – 450 Marks
- Exam Duration – 3 Hours
- Language –
- Mode of Exam –
- Negative Marking – No
|Section A||General knowledge of Madhya Pradesh, |
national and international level,
and basic knowledge of computer
|Section B||Subject – Engineering, |
and Vocational Training
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|MPPSC Principal, Director Previous Question Papers PDF Download|
|MPPSC Principal, Director Admit Card|
|MPPSC Principal, Director Answer Key|
|MPPSC Principal, Director Results|
|MPPSC Principal, Director Exam|
Subject Wise – MPPSC Principal, Director Syllabus 2023
Section A – General knowledge of Madhya Pradesh, national and international level
History, Culture and Literature of Madhya Pradesh
- Important events in the history of Madhya Pradesh, major dynasties
- Contribution of Madhya Pradesh in freedom movement.
- Art and culture of Madhya Pradesh.
- Major tribes and dialects of Madhya Pradesh.
- Major festivals, folk music and folk arts of the state.
- Prominent litterateurs of Madhya Pradesh and their creations.
- Major tourist places of Madhya Pradesh.
- Prominent personality of Madhya Pradesh.
Geography of Madhya Pradesh
- Forests, mountains and rivers of Madhya Pradesh.
- Climate of Madhya Pradesh
- Natural and mineral resources of Madhya Pradesh.
- Energy resources: Conventional and non-conventional.
- Major irrigation and power projects of Madhya Pradesh.
Politics and Economics of Madhya Pradesh
- Political system of Madhya Pradesh (Governor, Cabinet, Legislative Assembly)
- Panchayati Raj system in Madhya Pradesh.
- Social system of Madhya Pradesh.
- Demographics and Census of Madhya Pradesh!
- Economic development of Madhya Pradesh.
- Major industries of Madhya Pradesh.
- Agriculture and agro-based industries in Madhya Pradesh.
Important contemporary events of International, National and Madhya Pradesh
- Important contemporary events.
- Major sports competitions and awards and sports organizations of the country and state.
- Major public welfare schemes of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Famous personalities and places of Madhya Pradesh.
Information and Communication Technology
- Electronics, Computers, Information and Communication Technology
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Security.
- Internet and Social Networking Sites
Section B – Engineering, Skill Development, and Vocational Training
National and International scenario of Skill Development
- Vocational Education System in India
- Current National Policy on Skill Development in India
- Objective and Need for Skill Development In India
- Recommendations of various Committees on Vocational Education
- Scope of Skill Development
Status of Vocational Education in Madhya Pradesh
- Technical and Vocational Education System In the State
- World Bank assisted and externally aided projects In Skill Development: -Phases, purpose, outcomes, the projects taken up so far for skill development.
- Various Policies and programmes of the State Government for Skill Development.
- Enhancement of employability, Industry institute linkage, Role of training and placement officer, Entrepreneurship Development Programme.
- Regulatary bodies of Technical education:- All India Council of Technical Education (AlCTE) and National Council for Vocational Education and Training (NCVET).
Academic and Administrative Management
- Organization structure of Government ITI’s,
- Reporting systems, reporting authorities and General Administration
- SWOT analysis. Vision and mission, goals. Strategic Planning, Internal/external environment management. Resource mobilization, library management, maintenance of academic facilities.
- Problem solving techniques, personal management, value analysis, faculty norms
- Madhya Pradesh Civil Service Rules (MPCSR)
Skill Development Schemes
- Various Skill Development schemes run by Central and State Government like Craftsmen
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF), State Skilling Schemes.
- Crafts Instructor Training System (CITS).
- National Apprentice Promotion Scheme (NAPS)
- SANKALP Scheme, STRIVE Scheme
Engineering Mechanics and Engineering Drawing
- Force and System of forces, equilibrium of rigid bodies, free body diagram, Lami’s theorem. Laws of Coulomb friction, Equilibrium of bodies involving dry fiction, belt friction.
- Centre of gravity and moment of inertia.
- Stress and strain; Concept of stress and strain, simple stresses, tensile, compressive, shear, bending and torsion, stress- strain curves, elastic constants.
- Engineering Graphics/Technical Drawing: Drawing equipments and use of instruments. Conventions in drawing practice. Dimensioning, Scales.
- Theory of Projection of Planes and Solids, Orthographic Projection.
Fundamentals of Thermal Science
- Introduction to thermodynamics. Properties, forms of energy, thermodynamic systems,
steady flow systems,
- Types of work, thermodynamic processes, laws of thermodynamics, Carnot theorem
- Concept of enthalpy & entropy.
- Introduction to I.C. Engines: Two, four stoke S.I. and C.l. engines. Otto cycle, Diesel cycle.
- Basic Idea of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning cycle.
Basic Knowledge of Workshop Science
- Measuring Instruments & gauges, Introduction to manufacturing processes, Basic
terminology used. Materials properties and their application: Different engineering
materials. Properties, Nomenclature, Basics of heat treatment.
- Fitting: Introduction, Tools used in fitting, measuring and marking, sawing. Filing,
Tapping and die. Introduction to drills.
- Welding: brief introduction. Electric Arc, Gas welding process and equipment. Soldering
and Brazing process. Types of sheets (ferrous/non-ferrous), Standard sheet sizes and
their measurement, Tools used in sheet metal.
- Metal cutting: Introduction, Classification of machine tools and cutting tools, Basic
operations on lathe, Drilling, Shaper, Milling, Cutting tool material, Work-holding
devices. Cutting parameters i.e. speed, feed and depth of cut.
- Casting: Pattern types, moulding sand and its properties, casting process and defects.
Basic Electrical Science
- Network Laws and Theorems: Network Laws for D.C. networks-Kirchhoffs laws, network elements. Superposition theorem, Thevenin’s and Norton’s Theorems, Maximum Power Transfer Theorem.
- Single Phase A.C. Circuits: Single-phase EMF generation, form factor, peak factor, rms value, areage value, Phasor diagram, Resistive, Inductive and Capacitive circuits. A.C.
series and parallel circuits. Analysis of simple RLC-series circuits, Resonance, Q factor. Three Phase A.C. Circuits (General relations)
- Magnetic Circuits and Transformers: Analogy between electric and magnetic circuits. Magnetic Circuits, B-H Curve, Hysteresis Loop, Inductances In series and parallel. Hysteresis and Eddy current losses.
- Transformers- constructional details.EMF equation, rating and phasor diagram on noload and loaded conditions.
- Electrical Machines: Three phase Induction motors construction, principle of working and their applications. Electrical Instruments: Basic principles of Moving iron, PMMC, dynamometer and Induction type instruments, torque equation, Dynamometer type Wattmeter.
Basic Electronics & Communication Science
- Electronic Instruments: Role and importance of general-purpose test instruments, CRO,
CRT, Semiconductor Diodes and Applications, Review of PN Junction Diode, V-1 Characteristics, Ideal diode, LED, Tunnel Diode, Photodiode.
- Halfwave, Fullwave and Bridge rectifiers, Passive filters. Regulators, Line regulation and. load regulation, Zener Diode as voltage regulator, concept of switched mode power supply (SMPS), Bipolar Junction Transistor, FET, MOSFET.
- Operational Amplifiers, Applications of op-amp as summing amplifier, differentiator and integrator. Digital Electronics: Number system and logic gates, NAND and NOR as universal gates, SR and JK flip-flops.
- Introduction to Computers: Generation of computers, Characteristic and classifications of computers. Components of Computer, Types of memory. Computer Software and their types. Operating System, Algorithm and flow chart.
- Computer Networks & Commtmication: LAN, MAN, WAN, Network Topologies, Modes of Data Communication. Introduction to Internet and its Safeguard, Router, switches. Hub, Bridges.
- Surveying instruments and their uses, various civil engineering survey, building by- laws.
- Properties and tests on construction materials like bricks, cement, course aggregate,
- Units of different fluid properties, types of fluid and types of flow, flow measurement.
- Construction management techniques like bar chart, milestone, network CPM/PERT, construction equipments, notice inviting tender, administrative approval, technical sanction, specification.
- Test on water and waste water, environment protection act, sources of air pollution. National clean air program. “
- Types of dams and canals, rain fall measurement, safe bearing capacity of soil, methods of building estimates, forms used in public works department.
MPPSC Principal, Director Syllabus 2023 – Download Link
|Download MPPSC Principal, Director Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
MPPSC Principal, Director Syllabus 2023 – FAQs
Q.1 For how many marks, MPPSC Principal, Director Exam will be held?
MPPSC Principal, Director Exam will be held for 450 Marks.
Q.2 Who is conducting the MPPSC Principal, Director Exam?
The officials of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) are conducting the MPPSC Principal, Director Exam.
Q.3 What is the Exam duration for MPPSC Principal, Director Exam?
The Exam duration for MPPSC Principal, Director Exam is 180 Minutes.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
📣 Prepare Exams is now on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube Channel, and Google News to get all the latest News first Like, Follow and bookmark our website @ PrepareExams.com.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.
******** End ********