MP TET Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Check Exam Pattern – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Officials released an Advertisement for Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MP TET) posts. the official syllabus for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MP TET) Exam has been released on the official website. aspirants can also check and download the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MP TET) Syllabus & Exam Pattern in the below sections.
To make it easy, we have provided the download link of the MP TET Exam Syllabus along with the pattern below in the section. Stay connected to our website PrepareExams.Com for getting instant updates on MP TET Syllabus.
MP TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 – Overview
|Board Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Posts||Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MP TET)|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MP TET Exam Pattern 2023
The MP TET question paper of the recruitment test will be 150 questions with a Maximum mark of 150 marks and All questions carry equal marks. The Exam duration of the MP TET paper will be 2 Hours and 30 Mint. for each wrong answer, a 1 mark will be deducted. Below the given table is for the MP TET Exam Pattern 2023.
- Total Question – 30 Questions
- Total Marks – 30 marks
- Exam Duration –
- Language –
- Mode of Exam –
- Negative Marking – Yes, 1 Mark
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Hindi||8 MCQ||8 Marks|
|General English||5 MCQ||5 Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Reasoning & Numerical Ability||7 MCQ||7 Marks|
|Pedagogy||10 MCQ||10 Marks|
|Total||30 MCQ||30 Marks|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|MP TET Previous Question Papers PDF Download|
|MP TET Admit Card|
|MP TET Answer Key|
|MP TET Results|
|MP TET Exam|
Subject Wise – MP TET Syllabus 2023
- विलोम शब्द, शब्दावली, व्याकरण, समानार्थक शब्द, वाक्यों का अनुवाद, रिक्त स्थान, त्रुटि का पता लगाना, परिच्छेद, वाक्यांश, मुहावरे, बहुवचन आदि
- Verb, Tense, Voice, Subject-Verb Agreement, Articles, Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Adverb, Error Correction, Sentence Re-Arrangement, Unseen Passage, Vocabulary, Antonyms, Synonyms, Grammar, Idiom and Phrase, etc
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Current Affairs/ events of national and international importance, History of India and Indian National Movements, Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World etc. Indian Polity and Governance- Constitution, Political System, Panchayti Raj, Public issues, Articles, Rights etc. Economic and Social development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives etc. General issues on Environment, Ecology, Bio-diversity, Climate change, General science. Indian culture, national and international sports, History, geography, and political science of Madhya Pradesh, economic and social development of Madhya Pradesh
- General Mental/ Analytical Ability, Verbal/Logical reasoning, Relations & Hierarchies, Analogies, Assertion, Truth Statements, Coding & Decoding, Situational Reasoning, Series & Patterns involving words & Alphabets
- Two and three-dimensional/ Venn diagrams based questions, Number patterns, Series Sequences, Basic Numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude, etc.), Arithmetic aptitude, Data interpretation (Charts, Graphs or Tables, Data sufficiency, etc.), Direction sense, Analysis and interpretation in various contexts
I. Pedagogical concerns
a) Curriculum: meaning, principles, types of curriculum organization, approaches.
b) Planning: Instructional plan- Year plan, Unit plan, Lesson plan.
c) Instructional material and Resources: Textbooks, Workbooks, Supplementary material- Audio Visual aids, Laboratories, Library, Clubs- Museums- Community, Information, and Communication Technology.
d) Evaluation: Types, tools, Characteristics of a good test, continuous and comprehensive evaluation, analysis, and interpretation of scholastic achievement test.
II. Inclusive education
a) Understanding diversities: concept types (disability as a dimension of diversity)
b) Disability as a social construct, classification of disability and its educational implications- Sensory impairment (Hearing Impairment and Deaf-Blind), Cognitive Disabilities (Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual Disability, and Specific Learning Disability), Physical Disabilities (cerebral palsy and loco-motor).
c) Philosophy of inclusion with reference to children with disability.
d) Process of inclusion: concern issues across disabilities.
e) Constitutional provisions.
f) Education & Technology.
III. Communication & interaction- Theory of communication, Types of communication, Communication & Language, Communication in the classroom, barriers in communication.
IV. Educational Psychology- Strategies of Children learning, factors affecting learning- attention, and interest. How do children learn?
MP TET Syllabus 2023 – Download Link
|Download MP TET Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
MP TET Syllabus 2023 – FAQs
For how many marks, MP TET Exam will be held?
MP TET Exam will be held for 150 Marks.
Who is conducting the MP TET Exam?
The officials of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) are conducting the MP TET Exam.
What is the Exam duration for MP TET Exam?
The Exam duration for MP TET Exam is 2 Hours and 30 Mint.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.
******** End ********