Ajit Kumar Saxena has been elected as the chairman-cum-managing director of MOIL and will assume the charge of the post till the date of his superannuation i.e. 31 December 2025, or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
- Saxena completed a B. Tech degree from the Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University in Metallurgy, and also holds MBA.
- Saxena is having an experience of 36 years in the steel sector with wide experience in technical, operational, and project management areas.
- He also served as director (Operations) at RINL-Vishakhapatnam Steel Plant.
- He began his career as a management trainee (Technical) at Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) in 1986.
- He worked in SAIL as chief general manager, of Mills, IISCO, Burnpur, and general manager, of Bhilai Steel Plant.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App