Ministry of Ayush Launches Namaste Yoga App
On 11th June 2021, The Ministry of Ayush has launched an app named ‘Namaste Yoga’ App for the 7th International Day of Yoga virtually. Ayush Ministry conducted the event with the help of Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY).
- The theme 2021 of the event was “Be With Yoga, Be At Home”.
- The main purpose of the “Namaste Yoga” app is to raise awareness about yoga and make it accessible to the larger community.
About Namaste Yoga APP
- The app aims to raise awareness about yoga and make it accessible for the community.
- It will be an information platform for the public to look for Yoga centres, events and trainers.
- It will also provide details regarding yoga events being organized by yoga institutions across India.
Benefits of Namaste Yoga APP
Fitness Tracker: it will help in monitoring the daily steps and calories burned of the user.
Yoga Trivia: Users can join yoga quizzes and yoga polls to enrich their knowledge of yoga.
feedback/suggestion: Users can also submit their feedback/suggestion that may help iin improving the app through the feedback facility of the app.
Namaste Yoga APP: Overview
|App Name||Namaste Yoga|
|Offered By||Ministry of AYUSH|
|Requires Android||5.1 and more|
How to Download Namaste Yoga Application
Step 1: Go to the Google Play store.
Step 2: Next, search for Namaste Yoga in the search box.
Step 3: You will the result of Namaste Yoga offered by Ayush Ministry.
Step 4: Click on it and download on your device.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.