Medical and Health Department Guntur Recruitment 2021: Apply for Lab Technician Jobs: Guntur District (Medical and Health Department Guntur) announces to release of the official notification for 29 Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lab Technician, Lab Attendant, Ayah, Attender job vacancies in Guntur. Interested candidates can apply for Medical and Health Department Guntur Recruitment 2021 from 02.12.2021. the last to apply online is 15.12.2021 (Wednesday).
- In this article, you will find the latest Medical and Health Department Guntur Recruitment 2021 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply, and so on.
Medical and Health Department Guntur Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Board Name||Guntur District|
|Post Name||– Data Entry Operator (DEO),|
– Lab Technician,
– Lab Attendant,
|Apply mode||Offline (By Postal)|
|application Starts on||02.12.2021 (2nd December 2021)|
|Last Date||15.12.2021 (15th December 2021)|
Medical and Health Department Guntur Vacancy Details
|Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||05|
Medical and Health Department Guntur Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates will have to fill the requirement set by the board, all applicants are required to meet all necessary requirements such as qualification and age limits before applying for the job. check below the full details
|Lab Technician||One year Lab Technician Course after Intermediate|
Two years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology Course
B.Sc with Medical Lab Technology as one of the
B.Sc with B.Zc in first class / B.Sc Life Sciences in first
class with PG Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
issued by NIMS, Hyderabad / SVIMS, Tirupati
PG Diploma in Clinical Biochemistry Course from any
of the Universities recognized by the U.G.C.
Diploma in Tranfusion Medical Technology Course
issued by NIMS, Hyderabad
Intermediate Vocational course in M.L.T. with one year
Clinical training / Apprentice training
All qualifications / certificates issued by the recognized
/ registered institutions by A.P. Para Medical Board as
on the date of Notification shall only be considered and
the candidates must have Computer Knowledge.
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||a) Must have passed SSC or its equivalent examinations.|
b) Must possess a certificate of certified Lab Attendant
course of any recognized institute
c) Intermediate (Medical Lab Assistant) Vocational course
offered by the Board of Intermediate Education.
|Lab Attendant||a) Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of any university in|
India established or incorporated by or under Central
Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an institution
recognized by the UGC or any equivalent qualification.
b) Must have a certificate of DCA / PGDCA
c) B.Sc Computers / Master in Computer Application
|Attender||10th Class or equivalent exam recognized by Govt. of A.P.|
|Ayah||The candidate must be able to read and write Telugu or Urdu or English or Hindi.|
- OC candidate should not have completed 42 years as on 01.12.2021 (Should not have been born before 01.12.1979).
- SC/ST/BC Candidates should not have completed 47 years as on 01.12.2021. (Should not have been born before 01.12.1974).
- Ex-Servicemen and PHC Candidates should not have completed 50 years as of 01.12.2021 (Should not have been born before 01.12.1971)
Medical and Health Department Guntur Application Fee
|OC and BC Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|SC and ST Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
- Note: The application fee of Rs.300/- should be paid by the way of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank, in Favour of College Development Society, GMC, Guntur.
Note: Submit documents and Application forms during office hours from 01.12.2021 to 15.12.2021 by 5.00 PM in Guntur Medical College, Guntur via Register Post with Ack.
Medical and Health Department Guntur Pay Scale / Salery
|Posts Name||Pay Scale / Salary|
|DEO||Rs.15000/- Per Month|
|Lab Technician||Rs.28000/- Per Month|
|Lab Attendant||Rs. 12000/- Per Month|
|Ayah||Rs. 12000/- Per Month|
|Attender||Rs. 12000/- Per Month|
Selection Process for Medical and Health Department Guntur
- Purely on Merit duly following the Rule of Reservation through the District Selection Committee
How to apply for Medical and Health Department Guntur Recruitment 2021?
- First of all, Visit the official website of the Medical and Health Department Guntur official website @https://guntur.ap.gov.in/
- Next, you will click on the careers or Latest News Options.
- Here, you will see the for the Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lab Technician, Lab Attendant, Ayah, Attender job advertisement
- Download the online application form.
- Fill the application form with required personal details and send it.
- Make Payment
Medical and Health Department Guntur Recruitment 2021: Important Link
|Medical and Health Department Guntur |
Application Form Link
|Medical and Health Department Guntur |
Recruitment Notification PDF
|Official Website||Click here|
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.