Madhya Pradesh launches Ankur scheme to award people for planting trees
The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh (MP), Shivraj Singh Chouhan has launched a scheme named ‘Ankur’. under the Ankur scheme, people will be given awards for planting trees during the monsoon.
- Citizens will get the Pranvayu Award, to ensure public participation in the programme.
How to participate in the tree plantation program or ‘Ankur’ Scheme
- You will go to the Vayudoot app.
- Citizens will upload a picture while planting the sapling
- They will also have to upload another photograph after taking care of the sapling for 30 days.
- The winner names will be chosen from each district of MP and after verification, the winners will be awarded the Pranvayu Award.