Madhya Pradesh CM Learn and Earn scheme – The State Cabinet of Madhya Pradesh chaired by Chief Minister (CM) Shivraj Singh Chouhan launched a new scheme called ‘MukhyamantriSikhoKamaoYojana’ (Chief Minister Learn and Earn Scheme) to offer an opportunity to learn skills for unemployed youths.
- It will offer employment-oriented skill training to youth.
- A stipend along with training and skill upgradation will be provided to the youths.
- Age limit – 18 – 29
- Minimum educational qualification – 12th class, ITI (industrial training).
|Education qualification||Monthly stipend|
|Class 12||Rs 8,000|
|Graduate or higher degree||Rs 10,000|
The registration for Chief Minister’s Learning and Earning Scheme will start on 7th June 2023 (establishments for training the youths ) and on 15th June 2023 (registration of youths).
- Governor – Mangubhai Patel
- Chief Minister – Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Capital –Bhopal
Also Read – Japan Joins $95 million undersea cable project