List of Indian beaches in the blue Flag Tag list – The Blue Flag tag certification or tag is the world’s most prominent voluntary eco-labels for beaches, marinas, and sustainable boating tourism, operator. the Blue Flag tag certification or tag is presented annually by the Denmark-based non-profit Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE) to beaches and marinas.
- Recently, Thundi and Kadmat beaches have been listed on the list of Blue Beaches.
- Thundi Beach is located in the Lakshadweep archipelago with hues of white sand mixed with turquoise & blue shade water by the lagoon, a paradise for swimmers and tourists.
- Kadmat Beach is popular for nature lovers with its pearl white sand, blue lagoon waters, its moderate climate and friendly locals.
Indian beaches in the blue list
- Kappad: Kerala,
- Shivrajpur: Gujarat,
- Ghoghla: Diu,
- Kasarkod and Padubidri: Karnataka,
- Rushikonda: Andhra Pradesh,
- Golden: Odisha,
- Radhanagar: Andaman and Nicobar,
- Eden in Puducherry and
- Kovalam in Tamil Nadu.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.