Leopard Diaries – the Rosette in India Book by Sanjay Gubbi
The Wildlife Biologist Mr. Sanjay Gubbi has written a new book titled ‘Leopard Diaries – the Rosette in India’. this book is about Leopard. in the book, he explains the food habits, ecological context, and conservation of Leopard along with the suggestions to overcome leopard–human conflict.
- The book has been published by Westland.
- It also highlights Gubbi’s practical engagement as a conflict manager, adviser to the State government, and leopard PR (Public Relations) person.
About Sanjay Gubbi
- Gubbi is a wildlife biologist, Scientist (Western Ghats).
- He is working for the conservation of large carnivores like tigers and leopards.
- In 2017, he received Whitley Award (popularly known as the Green Oscars) and in 2019, he was awarded the Co-Existence Award (2019) among several others, for his work.
- Leopard is a member of the cat family, Felidae, and is one of the five extant species in the genus Panthera. In India, Madhya Pradesh has the highest number of leopards.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.