Ladakh Food Security Scheme
- The Union Territory of Ladakh’s Administration has commenced the Ladakh Food Security Yojana (LFSS) and on ther hand, Mufti Mohammad Sayeed Food Entitlement Scheme (MMSFES) J&K has been stopped.
About Ladakh Food Security Scheme:
- Under this yojana, almost 6101 families will be given benefits and moreover, 43,916 beneficiary families will be covered to benefit them under the MMSFES.
- The food grains will be given to all LHSS beneficiaries and they will need to pay a same price for food grains.
Under this Yojana, The beneficiaries of AAY will be able to get 5 (five ) of food grains per member and National Food Security Act (NFSA) gives rights to take 35 Kgs maximum per family.
- PHH & NPHH beneficiary whose family size is between 1 and 9 they will be provided 5 kgs of food grains per member according to NFSA scale.
- a family will get a maximum of 50 Kgs (NFSA+LFSS) food grains.